My name is Tommy John and I’ve been deep in the finance world for over twenty years. I’ve always had a passion for teaching and feel the current educational system does not prepare us properly for financial success in the real world.
Having completed high school, Bachler’s, and Masters degrees I realized I had learned little to nothing about real-life personal finance. I was sitting with $50k of student loan debt and knew that paying that off and saving for the future would mean changing my “money mindset”.
I thankfully love all things “finance” and very much enjoy training those in the corporate world as well as those in my online programs.
I am a life-long learner who’s has experience in accounting, financial planning, institutional investing, owning businesses and the famed cryptocurrency trading.
While I enjoy talking finance, my passion is teaching – I’ve raised a Money Management Hero teenager and hope to help you to take the next right step in your path for financial freedom.
– Certified Financial Trainer for learning products
– Certified Public Accountant
– Master of Business Administration
– Master of Science in Accounting
– Chartered Global Management Accountant
– Using course framework, successfully paid off over $50K of student loan debt in under 2 years
– Corporate Vice President
– Investor: Stocks, Real Estate, & Currency
– Business Owner
– Family Man: Raised a MMHero Teenager